GED® Practice Test Question Questions and Answers Printable PDF. All of the following questions and answers can be used as worksheets as well as practice test papers. However, you may also participate in high-quality interactive tests for better exam preparation.
- General Equivalency Development or General Equivalency Diploma (GED®) tests are a group of five subject tests that, when passed, provide certification that the test taker has the United States or Canadian high school-level academic skills.
- The test is taken on a computer and in person. States and jurisdictions award a Certificate of High School Equivalency or similarly titled credential to persons who meet the passing score requirements.
Free Practice Test
- GED Practice Test 2020
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- GED Math Practice Test 2
- GED Math Practice Test 3
- GED Social Studies Practice Test 1
- GED Social Studies Practice Test 2
- GED Science Practice Test 1
- GED Science Practice Test 2
GED Test Subjects:
- Social Studies (History and Government – Canadian or US) 50 multiple choice questions — 2 hours (75 min. for multiple choice, 45 min. for the essay)
- Language arts writing and reading: Reading 40 multiple choice questions — 1 hour 20 minutes and writing 50 multiple choice questions, one essay — 1 hour, 5 minutes.
- Science: 50 multiple choice questions — 1 hour 30, minutes
- Mathematics: 50 multiple choice questions — 1 hour 10 minutes.
- 1. Algebra
- 2. Geometry
- 3. Data Analysis
- 4. Arithmetic